Through your Scout Leaders and Parents, we have been approaching companies since October 2013 to see if there was any way they could help us with items which could be used as prizes or help to keep down the cost of running an event.
We are very grateful to companies or individuals who have agreed to provide prizes or sponsorship towards the costs of the various events planned. As companies make known their intention to help, we will add them to the list below.
- Sutton District Scouts (contribution to event costs)
- Morrisons – Sutton
- Sutton and East Surrey Water
- British Universities Tenpin Bowling Association (Cake Sale)
- Sutton and Epsom Rugby Football Club (loan of ground)
- Victoria Team Coffee Club
- Sainsbury’s – North Cheam and Wallington (bag packing)
- Cheam Village Sweet Shop
- F1 Caterham Team
- Rt Hon Tom Brake MP
- Rt Hon Paul Burstow MP
- Surrey County Cricket Club
- Westcroft Leisure Centre
- The Manhattan Toy Company
- Fitness4Less Sutton
- The Bakery Carshalton Beeches (Cakes for Snaggle’s Event)
- Rosehill Pharmacy
- Frean & Smyth Veterinary Surgeons
- Lorimers Carshalton Beeches
- Craggy Island 2 Oak Park
- Paul Scully MP for Sutton
- Waitrose Cheam
- Marks & Spencers Tolworth
- Fusion Sound and Light
- Shooting Star Circus Skills
- The Flavour Company
- Banana Moon Clothing
- B&Q Sutton
List last updated:- 7th May 2016
We want to keep down the cost of this event so that all Sutton District Cubs have an opportunity to attend this major event at an affordable cost — but we are well aware the actual costs of running the events together with transport costs mean this will be an expensive project. However the 100 years of Cub Scouts is a major milestone and based on past experience of other key events that have been organised for Sutton Cubs, this event will be a treasured memory for years to come.
If you are an company, organisation or individual who believes you could help us in any way to ensure this event is a great success, please get in touch by email to ADC Sutton Cubs or via the Sutton District Scouts web site.